Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 
Story for bedtime,

Living inside a worm hole is very though. On one hand worm hole people need all the technology they can get in order to maintain stability of opening a worm hole, and keep it open for a while.
On the other hand they are doomed to live without any technology at all in times when the worm hole is closed.

Oh, and I forgot the main thing, they are doomed to live over and over the same events.

Well, you see it is like a big huge in diameters a time machine that collect ingredients from all possible parallel universes. Therefor, it checks the viability of one ingredient upon another.

Let me say that in other words,. Things are messy inside a worm hole. While one can see the place a warm quite place, another can see it almost in the verge of collapsing (Subjective views).

I have been living inside my worm hole for about 60 cycles now. And I got myself different views about it. On the one hand it is a cool place to be, on the other hand it is sometimes scary.

To Be Continued....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?